Journal of Natural Pharmaceuticals
Journal of Natural Pharmaceuticals (JNP) is an official publication of the Phcog.Net and it is officially published by Medknow Publications and Media Pvt. Ltd on behalf of Phcog.Net. It is a peer reviewed journal aiming to communicate high quality research articles, short communications, and reviews in the field of natural products with desired pharmacological activities. J. Nat. Pharm. is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal that will encompass all aspects of in vitro and in vivo research as well as clinical studies related to the field of biologically active natural products isolated from plants, marine organisms, insects, and microorganisms. JNP provides the platform for exchange of new scientific information in the most precise and expeditious way to achieve timely dissemination of information and cross-fertilization of ideas. It is published Quarterly and available both online and print versions.
- Editor-in-Chief : Dr. Ilkay Orhan, Ph.D
- ISSN : Print -2229-5119, Online - 2229-7715
- Frequency : Half Yearly (2 issues/year)
- Indexed and Abstracted in : Caspur, EBSCO Publishing's Electronic Databases, Genamics JournalSeek, Google Scholar, Health & Wellness Research Center, Health Reference Center Academic, Hinari, Index Copernicus, OpenJGate, PrimoCentral, ProQuest, SCOLOAR, SIIC databases, Summon by Serial Solutions, Ulrich's International Periodical Directory
Contact Journal : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upcoming events
- Medicinal Plant Images
- Comparison between polyphenol contents and antioxidant activities of different parts of Capparis spinosa L
- Antifungal and antibacterial properties of three medicinal plants from Malaysia
- In vitro antimicrobial activity screening of tropical medicinal plants used in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Part I.
To register for TOC Alerts, simply register to journals.phcog.net. You will receive an e-mail alert whenever a new issue is released. Our standard RSS feeds show the latest content available for each journal.
Submit your manuscripts to Phcog.Net Journals
- Online submission
- Highly indexed and abstracted
- Wider visibility though open access
- Higher impact with wider visibility
- Prompt review
Articles in PUBMED
- Volatile constituents of Pinus roxburghii from Nepal.
- Screening of the antidepressant-like effect of the traditional Chinese medicinal formula Si-Ni-San and their possible mechanism of action in mice.
- Protective effects of Picrorhiza kurroa on cyclophosphamide-induced immunosuppression in mice.
- Anti-diabetic properties of flavonoid compounds isolated from Hyphaene thebaica epicarp on alloxan induced diabetic rats.
- Flavonoid glycosides and pharmacological activity of Amphilophium paniculatum.
Articles in PUBMED
- Pharmacogn mag.[Journal]; +14 new citations
- Quick comparison of Radix Paeonia Alba, Radix Paeonia Rubra, and Cortex Moutan by high performance liquid chromatography coupled with monolithic columns and their chemical pattern recognition.
- Simultaneous determination of ten bioactive compaounds from the roots of Cynanchum paniculatum by using high performance liquid chromatography coupled-diode array detector.
- The suppression effects of desacetyluvaricin on hepatocellular carcinoma and its possible mechanism.
- Chemical composition, nutritional value, and antioxidant activities of eight mulberry cultivars from China.
Pharmacognosy Communications [Phcog Commn.] is a new addition from Pharmacognosy Network Worldwide. It is a peer reviewed journal aiming to publish high quality original research articles, methods, techniques and evaluation reports, critical reviews, short communications, commentaries and editorials of all aspects of medicinal plant research.