Aim and Scope
Pharmacognosy Communications [Phcog Commn.] is a new quarterly journal published by Phcog.Net. It is a peer reviewed journal aiming to publish high quality original research articles, methods, techniques and evaluation reports, critical reviews, short communications, commentaries and editorials of all aspects of medicinal plant research. The journal is aimed at a broad readership, publishing articles on all aspects of pharmacognosy, and related fields. The journal aims to increase understanding of pharmacognosy as well as to direct and foster further research through the dissemination of scientific information by the publication of manuscripts. The submission of original contributions in all areas of pharmacognosy are welcome.
The journal aims to cater the latest outstanding developments in the field of pharmacognosy and natural products and drug design covering but not limited to the following topics:
- Pharmacognosy and pharmacognistic investigations
- Research based ethnopharmacological evaluations
- Biological evaluation of crude extracts, essential oils and pure isolates
- Natural product discovery and evaluation
- Mechanistic studies
- Method and technique development and evaluation
- Isolation, identification and structural elucidation of natural products
- Synthesis and transformation studies
Other Journals from Phcog.Net
- Pharmacognosy Magazine
- Pharmacognosy Research
- Pharmacognosy Reviews
- Pharmacognosy Journal
- Pharmacognosy Communications
- Free Radicals and Antioxidants
Contact Editor, Phcog Commn.
Dr Ian Edwin Cock PhD.
Biomolecular and Physical Sciences
Brisbane 4111, Australia